TB Joshua Prophecy on 2go / Facebook Users Death

TB Joshua Prophecy on 2go / Facebook Users Death

Prophet TB JoshuaTB Joshua in Ghana over John Evans Atta Mills Funeral. Read more ... » has Prophecy a Mass death of 2go2go download for blackberry, Registration, Sign Up on wap.2go.im . Read more ... » / Facebooks Users on Tuesday 17 July 2012.

TB Joshua Prediction on 2go

Ok, so i was on 2go chatting with my friends and read a status update by a friend on Prophet TB Joshua’s Prediction on the Mass death of those that log into 2go (The Interactive Phone Charting App) and FacebookFacebook fans slam President Jonathan over xmas message. Read more ... ».

(Image from Amebortalk)

According to rumors, Prophet T.B JoshuaT.B Joshua 2go Prophecy False and Lie. Read more ... » says that “many people will die on 2go mobile chat today, globally”.

TB Joshua Prophecy on facebook

Well, It also of known fact that None of His prophecies and predictions have fallen to the ground (if he is the one that says it)

God forbid shey? i agree but wisdom they say is profitable to direct.

A day off 2go and Facebook will not kill your chatting experience you know..

By the way, i’m ceasing my Parents and Siblings phones this Night, disconnecting my Internet connections. he hehe he

Comments

1. Enigma says

Mtchewww…. It’s 3:18 on tuesday morning…..I use an n70 and i’m currently 2going and facebooking…..I’ve been doing 4 d past 1 hour nd i’m still not DEAD…Na so him talk say bald head man go score against chelsea… Mtchewwwwwww

2. favour says

Am a member of T. B. Joshua’s church (scoan) n he never said such a thing. Niger pple una 2 dey spread rumors ooo. I also watch etv….. Haba…. Naija

3. Uche lilian says

T.b joshua sould speak out about dis rummors. Cus it gettin out of hanz.some said it 12a.m nd some said 2dai wel i jst loged out 2go now God help us all

4. Anonymous says

I av been hearing rumours abt Tb joshua’s prophecy,but non f dem seems 2 cum 2 pass…….i was onlyn till past 12 a.m 2day buh nufin apend….i wonda if dis s d world cumin 2 an end…..WHO KNOWS!!!

5. Hmmm.. Nawa o.. hav been facebookin since mrnin.. Wel, i'm too protectd dat i cnt die dat easily lyk a fowl. He dat is in me is greater than any principality or power. Bt if u knw u ar not in Christ Jesus nd not protected, be careful cos dia ar forces nd says

God dey sha

6. prosper says

Why its that some people are always disturbing themselves with an issues that does not in anyway affect them. Romour’s spreader’s,u should becareful before God will strike u for laying against his prophet. Be warned.

7. Nsezzy says

Hmm,death wat a disaster.2go iz silent 2day oo. I got 360 frnds,no 1 iz online.hmm my star progress dat d only tin am thinkin am,nsezzy abasi. Shey prevention is better than cure. Pals run 4 ur life. Abeg ooo

8. Solidc says

Na wao which tym application(2go nd facebuk) cum turn 2 witch i don day 2go 4 about 5hour 2day body no even shake me na baba goddie we day luk up 2 baba God abeg take control i get 90yrs 2 live 4 earth o

9. Etimbuk Inyang aka Virus says

Well my people if you will ask me for my own stand on this. I will say that it could a rumorn but come to think of it, Y will some1 try to set up a reputable man of God as tb Joshua and to woresen situation TB Joshua is not saying anything understanding the publicity it has generated.

10. Success Austine says

“Greater is in me than that of the world” In JESUS name i rebuke untimely death that is coming my way, i will not die even if others are dying because of 2go and facebook charting. I am standing on the rock which is JESUS CHRIST! Amen!

11. Rossana says

Well…….i dnt tink 2go or fbk can kill someone….its jst a fake lie…….if i av 12 friends and their all my relative…..how then can 2go kill me????? I guess it beta to knw how u giv out ur pics…..phone numba…..n stuff…..in 2go or fbk…??? 2go or fbk dont kill people! People kill people though 2go n fbk! That ma word on this by the way add me on 2go wit remo41…if ur demonic n u wana giv me a shot…jst knw tat am wit HE!! Called JESUS

12. vandrousD says

Those dat belive, their belive, but for me i don’t belive am with d lord jesus christ so nothing to fear am standing on a rock dat will never fail me so nothing to fear even d bible say those that are of d world belive d world and those in the lord belive there lord so i belive in God almight ooooooo nothing will do me oooo we are all cover with the blood of Jesus christ Amen

Trackbacks