NNPC Recruitment 2012 Application via www.recruitment.nnpc.com
NNPCNNPC Group Managing Director's brother killed by robbers. Read more ... » Recruitment 2012 Job Listings from recruitment.nnpcgroup.com are explained here with basic requirements.
NNPC Recruitment 2012Image from Information NigeriaNigeria Governors Forum Says Borrowing is Right. Read more ... »
NNPC Nigeria is looking to bring on board dynamic and ambitious young graduates and experienced professionals whoTuberculosis to claim more lives in Nigeria, WHO. Read more ... » will create a strategic springboard to maximize the benefits accruable Nigeria and Nigerians from the Oil and Gas Industry – Naija Edu Tech
NNPC is recruiting in the following listed vacancies
A. Trainee Operators Reference No: TO/01B
- Safe and efficient operation of assigned plants on a shift basis.
- Operate the process and service units within the prescribed limits and standards to achieve production targets.
- Execute on a daily basis, routine and non-routine operations for the assigned area taking due care to implement all HSE considerations for the activity.
- Prepare equipment for maintenance in accordance with appropriate procedures participate in shutdowns
- Manage process and service unit’s start-ups and shutdowns competently without affecting units – Undertake constant evaluation of plant-operating conditions and promptly resolve abnormalities.
- Ensure effective start-off-shift orientation and shift handover.
Qualifications for this Post:
- National Diploma (ND)/HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in Chemical, process, Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Have graduated in the last 5 years, not more than 29 years old, must have completed NYSC8 Fake Corpers Arrested. Read more ... » programme by October 2012 (if applicable) – If you are qualified, visit http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry – Wikipedia
B. Graduate Trainees (References No: GT01)
- Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of businessPiracy and Its impact on Investment flows in Nigeria. Read more ... » goals and departmental bottom line.
- Focus on personal and professional development, succeed at the Foundation Skills Training and the Initial Professional Development Programmes.
- Develop into a well rounded technical professional within 3-5 years.
Qualifications for this Post
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree or Second Class Lower with a good Masters Degree in the following areas:
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Computer Science, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil Environmental, PipelineLagos State News: Pipeline fire, explosion in Ijeododo causes panic. Read more ... », Marine Engineering.
- Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
- Art/Humanities: Mass Communication, English, History, etc.
- Medical and Health Science: Radiography, Laboratory Science, Occupational Health, and Nursing (RN, SRN)
- Must have graduated in the last 5 years and must not be more than 29 years by December, 2012 with 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC program by October 2012.
C. Experienced Professionals
The Corporation has attractive career opportunities for the following experienced professionals;
- Reservoir Engineers, Geologists, Geophysicists, Stratigraphers, Petroleum Engineers and Petroleum Technologists, Drilling Engineers, Well Engineers.
- Electrical, Electronics, Instrument, Inspection and Testing, Project Management, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical, and Rotating Equipment Engineers, Safety Officers, Land and Quantity Surveyors, Welding Technicians, Laboratory Technologists etc.
- HR Advisers, Economists, Petroleum Economists, IT Specialists/Web Developers, Graphic Designers, Legal Officers, Taxation Specialists, Aviation Specialists, Security Advisers.
- Provide teams with supervisory and technical leadership required to achieve business objectives
- Develop and Implement Excellence-in-Operations strategies.
- Drive performance in individual and team positions and Ensure compliance and statutory regulations etc.
Qualifications for this Post
- 10 years post NYSC cognate experience from reputed organizations and possess a University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower in any of the following disciplines.
Science: Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics, Stratigraphy, Physics, Surveying and Mathematics etc.
Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation, Drilling, Process, Environmental, Pipeline, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical Engineering.
Information Technology: Programming and Software Engineering, Sharepoint Development, Social Network Community Evangelism, Enterprise Architecture and Database Administration.
Business/Finance: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, etc.
Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.
Art/Humanities: Mass Communication, English, History, Graphics Design
Medical and Health Sciences: Medicine and Occupational Health.
Occupational Health, and Nursing candidates must have graduated in the last 6 years with relevant working experience in relevant fields.
Must not be more than 45 years by December, 2012.
Must have completed the mandatory NYSC program where applicable.
Must have strong leadership, verbal and written communication and computer skills.
Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2012 at recruitment.nnpcgroup.com
Visit http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/ or Email email@example.com
No paper application will be accepted.
Applicants are to submit only 1 application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
NNPC will not be responsible for application submitted on any website outside that stated above.
All applications must be received within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
Applicants are to indicate Job Reference for the position they wish to apply for as contained in the attached Job Vacancy/Job Specification details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No payment whatsoever is required for submission of employment applications to NNPC (Please take note of this and dont pay anyone or you might just fall a victim of fraudstars)
NNPC Recruitment 2012
Do you want to be self Employed? Visit this Link Below (Note – Both links will open in a new page)