Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Recruitment 2012 / 2013 is currently ongoing for all interested applicants into the 65th regular Course.
The NDA Recruitment 2012 form will be available for sale between 7th November 2012 to 28th February 2013 for both male and female applicants.
Upon purchase of PIN Codes, candidates should visit NDA Official Website at http://www.nda.edu.ng/ or visit the Application Portal at http://www.ndaapplications.org/and complete the form.
The Pin codes are available at any NDA branch or Zenith Bank Plc nationwide
This cost ₦2,500.00 only, excluding bank charges of ₦500.00 for an online application.
All JAMBJamb Result Checker 2012 / 2013 UTME Results. Read more ... » Applicants must select Nigerian Defence Academy as their First Choice of university.
Do note that all Applications should be submitted online. You are to download an Acknowledgement Form after completion of the online form. Upon release of the JAMB resultsJamb Result Checker 2012 / 2013 UTME Results. Read more ... », candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card. Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off marks will have access to print out the Examination Admission Card.
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAECWaecdirect.org: Check your WAEC 2012 Result Here. Read more ... » or NECO) or GCE O Level or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings, relevant to the Faculty of their choice.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics
- At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government and a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.