Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2013 is currently out and accessible at http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/ with these requirements.
The Nigerian ArmyArmy Bombs Boko Haram Camp. Read more ... » has announced the commencement of its 69 regular recruitment exercise.
In a statement on Thursday, in Abeokuta, the Permanent Secretary, Bureau of Cabinet and Special Services, Office of the Ogun StateOgun Police arrests Eight Armed Robbers . Read more ... » governor, indicated that this recruitment would end on Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
The statement urged indigenes of the state who might be interested to obtain the access website of the exercise at any branch of Union Bank Plc or Unity Bank Plc nationwide for the sum of N1000.
Below are the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2013 Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must apply to your respective recruitment zones
- You must be between ages 18 to 22 at the time of entry.
- Must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for men
- Must not be less than 1.62 meters tall for women
- You must have a clean criminal record
- You must submit all the completed form printed from Nigerian NavyNigerian Navy Recruitment 2012 For NNBTS. Read more ... » Recruitment online application portal.
- SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must be medically, psychologically and physically fit
- Bring the completed form at the exam venue on the exam date
Documents Worthy of Presentation for this Recruitment
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration photocopies
- Professional certificates and academic documents photocopies
- Identification letter signed by identifying office in Section F of the duly completed form which you will print from Nigerian army online application portal (Nigerian Army E-Application Portal)
- You will be required to show the originals of all your copied credentials
Online Registration Scratch card you bought during the screening exercise must be produced
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
1. After Purchase of Card from any Union Bank or Unity Bank, visit www.nigerianarmyms.org
2. Select DSSC or SSC application type
3. Register at www.nigerianarmyms.org/online_admission/index.php?p=reg (This will only be on upon commencement of registration proper)
4. Type the PIN Code obtained from the bank
5. You will receive an email/sms upIf the registration is successful
6. Click on ‘Login’ to login, to start filling the online forms.
7. Edit your Application Profile / profile pix
8. Edit your Academic Qualifications
9. Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here)
10. Print your photo cards. The first page is to be signed by Court of Law. The second page is for your Local Government to sign.
We wish you all success