MTN Foundation Scholarship 2012
The 2012 MTN Foundation Scholarship Programme which currently offers financial support to 1,015 students of Higher institutions in Nigeria has awarded about N500m to date to nearly 2,500 students.
The scholarship award is worth N200,000.00 (Two hundred Thousand Naira only) per student (every year till graduation) and it covers tuition, book allowance and stipend.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
- Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply
- The MTN Foundation reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it is discovered that an applicant /awardee provided false information.
- Names of successful candidates will be published in National Dailies
- Closing date for receipt of application is Monday, October 29, 2012.
- Please note that all information provided will be verified and persons with fraudulent information will be held accountable.
- Do not attempt to use your mobile phone to submit your application.
- Fill the form appropriately as you will be contacted via the information you provide.
Programme for Applying Candidates
Agric. Extension and Rural Development
Animal Breeding and Genetics
Animal Production and Health
Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
Computer and Electronics
Computer and Information Science
Computer and Mathematics
Electronics and Computer Technology
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Physics/ Computational Modeling
Pure/ Applied Physics
Statistics and Computer Science
Simply click here to apply www.mtnonline.com/mtnfoundation/content/mtn-scholarship-2012
NG Newspapers Free Email Subscription
Category: Education News in Nigeria