Make Money In Nigeria Blogging
Do you know that you can Make Money In Nigeria Blogging? Here is a Basic Step by Step on How you can.
Instead of Giving you fish and have you come back after a week or so, i’ll rather show you how to fish.
Are you a student, A worker, Self employed, A Civil Worker or retired? There are various legit ways of making money online. The One i would love to share with you today is BLOGGING.
What is Blogging?
Blogging is a term derived from the word Blog.
What is a Blog?
A blog (web log) is a discussion or information site published on the World Wide Web consisting of posts typically displayed in reverse chronological order so the most recent post appears first. Wikipedia
In basic terms, Blogging is you having a webpage (weblog) posting articles and content it it daily, bi weekly, monthly as situations permits you.
Need more defination? Ok, Blogging is the process of Me Posting this Article here (on this website) and you visiting this article and reading it.
I am the blogger and you are the visitor. I opened a Website, Publish relevant articles, News and Contents on It and wait for visitors like you to visit – After which, i can display relevant Adverts to you. Some will fetch me money by you mearly clicking on them while others by you buying directly. That is how all Website owners make Money! This is how Punch Newspapers, Vanguard, Thisday, Ng Newspapers, Linda Ikeji Blog and Bella Naija Make their cool Cash DAILY!
How to make Money in Nigeria Blogging?
Here are the Basic Steps and requirements you’ll need to Start Making Money Blogging In Nigeria and Around the World.
NB: Blogging is not for the Idle, Lazy or those looking for Fast Fast Cash. The initial stage requires effort from you. You need to be passonate about your Website / Blog. You need to feed it like a baby. After this comes the Shower season.
Question: How Long before the Money Starts Rolling In
Answer: NO TIME FRAME. I once had a blog that took me 6months before i made 1dollar (those where the time i lacked knowledge) Last Month, I opened a Website and in the 3rd Week, I made 14 euros on Monday, 34 euros on tuesday and 68 euros on Wednesday! – Gist Corner (Google mailed me to take it EASY!) Which made me relent.
So, What should yuo do to start making MONEY?
1. Decide on a Niche (an Aspect) you want to be publishng on (e.g News, Sports, Entertainment, Business etc)
2. Opened a Self Hosted (.com) WordPress Website e.g www.anynameyouwant.com
(If you want a reliable Website set up for you within 3 Business Days, Contact Mr Isaac on (+234 7030 90 7787) This will cost you N8,000 with 24/7 Customer Care support and a Month Walk through.
3. After opening a website and hosting it, You will need to configure it (Making is Google Friendly) This comes free if you ordered from the above listed contact.
4. You’ll be given a unique username / password and you are ready to start pubishing contents as often as you like.
How to Dislay Adverts on your Website
1. Google Adsense - (Google Publishers can display relevant adverts on their webpage and get paid once people click on those Adverts. Its a Pay per Click system. Once your Account reaches 70 Euros and Above, You’ll be issued a check monthly (Its free to open)
2. Ad dynamo – This is also like Google Adsense (Its free to open an account)
3. Selling Products online – Ebooks, Services etc
Interested in getting your Website and start blogging today? Call Mr Isaac on 070 3090 7787
Make sure you’ve decide the name of website you want and the niche you want to blog on before making that call.
To Your Success
Isaac Success O.
NG Newspapers Free Email Subscription
Category: Make Money in Nigeria