Jamb UTME Registration 2013 / 2014 Forms Out
Jamb UTME Registration 2013 / 2014 electronic Registration is currently ongoing. Please follow these Jamb details strictly.
JAMB 2013 Registration
The Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) has set up its website / portal to handle its 2013 Registration. You can visit the portal at www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2013/
From the above Jamb link, you can see that the portal is currently active and loading which means accredited registration scratch cards dealers will soon be given a license to operate throughout the federation.
Just to be on a safer side, we’ll advise all students to delay their registration between mid-December 2012 and early January 2013 so as to avoid unforeseen failed registrations as was experienced during the 2012 registration.
Although the particular price of the scratch card is nonetheless to be proclaimed, the price of the registration scratch card is predicted to stay the same as the previous price which is N4,600 (Though Bank charges apply “This varies)
There will be two Options in filling the test mode this year.
1. Computer Based e-Testing (CBT) – This is an online mode of testing which implies the use of Computer / Laptops or other High definition devices (not sure of standard phones though)
2. Paper and Pencil Testing (PPT) – Offline Mode where you’ll be required to use a Sheet of paper as provided with a Pencil “PENCIL” – www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/default.aspx
- Make sure that all your details are well filled during your Screening exercises and read every forms thoroughly so as to guard against unnecessary corrections and troubles.
- Follow instructions to the letter. Last years Jamb registration might differ with the Jamb 2013 registration. Don’t base your know-how on previous registrations procedures. There are bound to be amendments.
- Always visit this Page (NgNewspapers.com) for frequent Updates on Jamb UTME Registration 2013 / 2014.
Let the Race Begin….with you coming out with better grades.
NB: 22 March, 2013 – Registration of Jamb 2013 will close by the end of this week. Please avail your self the opportunity to register before the Website shuts new applications out. Thanks